NAMI of Kent County is local affiliate of NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness. NAMI is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
- We have general meetings with a presenter on relevant mental health topics on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00-8:30 PM.
- We also have a support group on the third Tuesday each month for those in recovery of mental illness, or supporters of people with mental illness. This also runs at 7:00-8:30 PM.
- The Kick-Off Rally is a free, family-friendly event for everyone in Grand Rapids to come together for a great afternoon of:
– Delicious food, courtesy of Founders Brewing Co. – Grand Rapids
– Raffle Doorbuster Prizes (3 lucky names will be drawn!)
– Icebreaker games & activities
– Live local entertainment from Plant Parenthood, an improv troupe
Hope to see you on July 29th!
- NAMI Homefront, a free educational program for families and loved ones of veterans is now available online though NAMI National’s website. Follow this link and find the form at the bottom of the page to sign up!
- Find out about our Family To Family Program and how to sign up for the next class here!
Help Support NAMI
Looking for other ways to contribute to the support of people with mental illness and their families? You can donate using square, a secure way to give money online used by nonprofits and businesses around the world.